Thursday, March 13, 2014

Florida visits Michigan and Michigan visits Florida - Bad Weather and Good Food

Not much is going on here. And I simply cannot write about the weather any more!! (It did snow again yesterday, but winter will soon be over).

Daughter E visited for a week from Florida. I did a little cleaning and a little cooking. She visited friends. (She did bring some better temperatures with her and no snow as long as she stayed).

I leave in a few days for an extended weekend in Florida. (I hope to leave my weather here). 

So that's it. Until spring flowers have sprung, I will not talk about the sun or the seasons or the snow.

Like I said--not much else to talk about...

Logged some exchange hours with two evenings of Painting with Friends:

Wine opened AFTER paint cans were closed.

I have been walking the mall with a friend. I have watched my carb intake and a few good movies. Girls night out has become girls night in, so we can more easily eat what we want.

 My resale shop cake plate I recently acquired for $5.60 was re-purposed for lo-carb use!

Also reverses to serve as a bowl for punch or whatever

Is wine lo-carb?

Gnarly Head Pinot Noir tonight

I had one lunch out with E and Aunt V and did bring the camera to this new local spot. Savannah salad, dragon's milk chicken sandwich, tomato bisque and more:


Another happy healthy food night:


Only two chips on my plate!

sharing shiraz




Next post--Florida!!



I just got a photo from daughters R & M, eating at a bar in Florida. Oh my. I knew this was a trend...

 I'm ready for Florida, but I am not ready for this pizza:

No comments:

Post a Comment